Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meet the Good Shepherd Staff: Diane Cline

Full Name:
Diane Katherine Cline

What should we call you?
Diane

Where did you grow up?
Kansas City North

How long have you been at Good Shepherd (GSUMC)?
My family began attending Good Shepherd the first day they opened here Dec 17, 1994. I began volunteering in the summer of 1995 and that evolved into my current position.

What's your title at GSUMC?
Business Manager

What exactly do you do at GSUMC?
I have a variety of duties ranging from the daily financial functions including payroll and bill payments to scheduling building use on the church calendar. I also maintain the church membership records.

What is one of your favorite aspect of what you do here?
I honestly enjoy providing the needed financial functions of the church. I know that I am trust worthy and that nothing will happen here with a misuse of funds like you sometimes hear about on the news.

From whom do you take Spiritual inspiration?
I would almost have to say my sons ages 20 and 16. They have both become very serious about their faith.

What 3 CD's are you listening to the most lately?
I mainly listed to the CD’s of the worship music that we sing here. Otherwise it would range from George Strait or Alan Jackson to old rock like Heart.

No comments:

Dave is the Lead Pastor at...
New McKendree United Methodist Church
225 S. High St., Jackson, MO 63755
Saturday Worship 5:00 pm, Sunday 9:00 am at High St. Campus 11:00 am at South Campus (1775 S. Hope St.)